Feb 21, 2011

Surfday 2011

I attended Jersey Shore Surfcasters "SurfDay" show on saturday and was very impressed as this was my first time attending. I can say i will definately make the trip every year. Excellent show dedicated just to surfcasting. There were plenty of plugbuilders, surfbag mfg's, and shops set up with some great deals.

Get in line!! I arrived about an hour early and there were a dozen or so people already there waiting. By the time the show started i couldnt see the end of the line down the hallway. They definately had a great turn out.


This is the point where my brain overloads and i dont know where to go first

This guy's collection was insane. Afterhours, greenpoint tackle, Big water lures, Lemire plugworks, DT custom lures, AOK tackle, Habs, black label were just a few of the many plug builders on hand selling thier product.

The legend Don Musso of Superstrike Lures signing my friend dave's musso darter. Don is the nicest guy and a wealth of information. It sure was great talking with him.

No comments: